Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating is a very common condition, and some patients would like to know a little more about natural options available. Treatments include herbs, including St John’s Wort, Sage, castoreum, and argentums. Other natural remedies that may decrease sweating include biofeedback, hypnosis and relaxation techniques. Natural remedies can be trailed for excessive sweating of the hands, feet, underarms and face.
Natural sweat remedies in brief
- Stress increases sweating in everyone, even normal sweaters
- Some patients with anxiety may benefit from relaxation techniques
- Herbal therapies include St John’s Wort, Lupulus, and Castoreum
- Diet can play a role in reducing sweating, especially a caffeine free diet!
- If drugs such as sweat stopping treatments and tablets don’t suit your life style, treatments such as iontophoresis can be of help